Terms and Conditions
Terms of service
This service is operated M Milandri trading as Gift Atelier registered in Australia, Australian Business Number 73720887425. Any reference to M Milandri equally refers to the business trading standards of Gift Atelier and vice versa. M Milandri and associated companies, and references in this document to “us,” “our,” and “we” refer to M Milandri, Gift Atelier and giftatelier.com.au
2. If you do not accept these Terms please do not access and/or use our Services.
3. We may update these Terms at any time. Please review the Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued access to and/or use of our Services after changes have been made to the Terms indicates your agreement to be legally bound by the updated and/or amended Terms. If you have any questions on these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Website Use and Your Rights The Website is owned and operated by M Milandri tradings as Gift Atelier. All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the content displayed on the Website (“Content”) belong to M Milandri Trading as Gift Atelier. All rights are hereby reserved.
2. Content Usage The Website and the Content may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use. For educational purposes alone, you may retrieve and display the Content on a computer screen. You may also print out and photocopy the content of this website Except as set out above, you agree not to download, copy, reproduce, modify, store, archive, show in public, redistribute or commercially exploit in any way any part of the Content without the prior written permission of Gift Atelier. You agree not to use the Content or the Website for any illegal or improper purpose, nor for any purpose, which might infringe the rights of others, or which might harass or cause inconvenience or distress to any person. You also agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to the Content and not to remove or alter any such notice or restriction or alter the Content in any way.
3. Reproduction of the Website Content The Website and the Content is the copyright of M Milandri. If you wish to re-publish, re-distribute or exploit the Content in any way you should address a request for permission to Gift Atelier By Email to email@example.com we cannot guarantee that any such permission would be forthcoming or on what terms.
4. 3rd Party Links Third parties are permitted to link to stories within the Gift Atelier website, using the URL and quoting the headline and the source. A third party must ensure that nothing on its own website suggests or could be understood to imply that any part of the website is part of its own website unless the third party has obtained the prior written approval of M Milandri, whom reserves the right to withdraw any permission without explanation or notice if in its sole judgment use of such links is excessive or inappropriate. We also reserve the right to change the location and nature of files within the website without explanation or notice; it is the responsibility of the third party to check and update links as necessary.
5. Modifications to the Service and Prices Pricing for our products/ services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. If for any reason an item is not available at time of order a similar item with the same value will be substituted in the gift box.
6. Trademarks and Intellectual Property Gift Atelier is the Registered Trademark of M Milandri and the content of this site are part of its intellectual property. You may not use these marks without the prior written permission.
7. Limited Liability and Disclaimer We obtain the content from a wide range of sources, it includes facts, views, opinions and information likely to be of interest to users of the Website. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for any views, advice, recommendations or opinions expressed on any website to which we link. You should note that any contact or arrangements made between you and any third party named on the Website or any third-party website linked from it is at your own risk, we accept no liability. The Content should only be used for your general information and use and not by way of specific recommendation or advice, as every individual’s circumstances are different. Before taking any action or decision based in whole or in part on the content, you should always make your own independent checks of any information that is important in making such decisions or taking such action. You should also seek professional advice in appropriate circumstances such as over medical matters. We do not give any warranties in respect of the content or the Website, freedom from viruses or other contamination or that the Website is compatible with any computer systems, software and browsers. All implied warranties or duties are excluded save if and to the extent that they may not lawfully be excluded. M Milandri trading as Gift Atelier shall not be liable for any claims, losses, injuries, penalties, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of, or inability to use the Website or Content or from any action taken, or omitted to be taken, as a result of using the Website or Content.
8. Changes to the Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to make changes to any part of the Website and to add to or change these at any time. Any new features or tools that are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
9. Legal By accessing the Website you agree to accept that these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. You also accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian Courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website or arising in any way from the Content.
10. Company Information M Milandri trading as Gift Atelier registered in Australia. Australian Business Number – 73 720 887 425. The website thegiftatelier.com.au is the intellectual property of M Milandri
11. From time to time ribbon colours on our boxes might change.
12. Every so often some products within the hampers may be unavailable, a substitute product will be used which will be to the same or higher value.